Saturday, March 21, 2009

it's on tomorrow

decided that i'm going racing tomorrow. I have been tinkering around with the idea of heading down to the second race in the SCRCS, Back to the B0uge...which is held in Mobile, AL at Chickasabouge St. Park.

All week but have kept my training just the same...gone hard 3 out of the last 4 days and have been working hard in a build mode for 12 days with only 1 off the bike. Feeln good but can tell the legs are tired.

It'll be a good test...if I can stay steady the entire race, it'll be a success. Results don't matter! Good thing's...race course is shorter in distance than most and not much climbing but with some small rollers.
we'll see....
todays ride was simple...1.5 hr ride time with 5x 1 min full speed sprints. All 5 intervals went well. I could tell the last 2 the power had dropped some...wasn't going as fast as the first 3...it's all gravy though...that's what training is all about.
On my way back in form the ride...